"I am using San Disk SD card on my smart phone, it was holding lot of essential pictures, videos, music files and other documents. To separate the important files on my SD card, I decided to manage another partition but while doing so by mistake I managed to delete the existing partition on my SD card. How can I recover deleted partition SD card without damaging any of the files? I regret for not taking the backup of all those important files on my SD card. Please help me out to recover deleted partition SD card."
It's obvious that partitioning of SD card is not familiar to everyone and partitioning SD card can become tricky at times. That's why third-party utilities is considered to be the reliable choice to partition SD card. SD cards are often considered to be the additional memory storage area used to store media files on the host device and users partition their SD card to separate the important files from others. But while partitioning the SD card,
user may end up by deleting the existing partition thereby will lose important files from SD card. Some of the common reasons that lead to loss of files from SD card partition are discussed below.
Reasons behind deletion of files from SD card partition:
- Using third party applications: Some while trying to partition the SD card by using a third party application, user may unintentionally delete the SD card partition.
- Incorrect partition procedure: If the user didn’t follow the exact procedure to partition the SD card then it might end up in deletion of the existing partition and thereby will lose important files from the SD card.
- Virus attack: Intrusion of severe viruses / malwares into your SD card partition can lead to corruption of SD card and hence will lose access to the files stored on the SD card.
- Formatting: Formatting the SD card partition intentionally or unintentionally can lead to deletion of files from SD card partition.
- Other reasons: Improper usage of SD card, root directory corruption of SD card, removing SD card while reading or writing process is carried on and other logical errors can also contribute in deletion of files from SD card partition.
There is no need to panic anymore in case of SD card partition deletion as it's extremely easy to recover deleted SD card partition by making use of a reliable software like SDXC Card Recovery software. However, it is always good to keep an updated copy of the files on SD card partition, which makes it easy to restore deleted data from SD card partition. In case of no backup, employ the services of SDXC Card Recovery application to recover deleted partition SD card.
SDXC Card Recovery is one among the best applications that is available in market to restore erased SD card partition due to any of the above mentioned scenarios. It also has the potential to recover data from corrupted MicroSD card that includes photos, videos, audio and other documents without damaging it. This application has the capability to recover deleted partition from memory cards like SD, SDXC, MicroSD, SDHC, CF, MMC, etc.
More features of SDXC Card Recovery tool
- Using this application, you can recover formatted SD card with ease. Similarly, you can also recover memory cards that is showing errors like not recognized, card not initialized, etc.
- This tool is also capable of recovering files from external hard drive, hard drive, iPod, USB pen drive and other storage devices. Visit the link to study how to
recover data after partitioning hard drive using this tool.
- It supports deleted SD card partition recovery on various versions of Windows and Mac operating system.
- You can check the performance of this software by downloading and running its free demo version.
Once it completes the scanning process, you are allowed to preview the
recovered files from deleted partition. To save the recovered files,
you need to purchase the licensed version of the software.
- This tool can identify almost all major file formats with its unique features and recovers it without any errors.
- Using this software, you can easily
recover photos from SDHC card that is being used in high definition cameras, camcorders, etc.
Steps to recover files from deleted SD card partition:
Step 1: In order to recover deleted partition SD card first you need to connect the SD card with your system and then download and install free demo version of SDXC card recovery software on the hard drive of your computer. Run the application and select the “Recover Drives” from main window.
Step 2: Select “Partition Recovery” or "Formatted / Reformatted Recovery" from the next window.
Step 3: Then, select the SD card from which the files need to be recovered and select scan option. The software will start to get back files from
deleted SD card partition.
Step 4: Once the scanning is over, preview the recovered files and save them on your desired location.